Hello! So I very kindly nominated for the Liebster Award, by Lolli K, (thank you so much by the way!) which is an award for bloggers with under 200 followers. It helps smaller blogs to get more readers and help them become a bigger part of the blogging community which is always good!
Here's what you do
1. Come up with 10 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 10 questions your nominator gave you.
3. Nominate bloggers who have under 200 followers and link them in the post.
4. Come up with ten questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Inform the nominees so that they can do their responses
So here it is...
10 facts about me
1. I love drama, theatre, films, TV and all things acting related.
2. My best skill is buying people presents and I always give my friends and family's birthday presents on time. As cheesy as it sounds I love browsing online and looking for something I think they will really like.
3. I love sport and some of my favourite sports are swimming, rounders (similar to baseball), basketball, danish longball, dodgeball, netball, badminton and loads of others.
4. I love summer,( it is my favourite season,) and sunny weather because I love being outside and being able to hang out outside with my friends.
5. I love travelling and one of the best countries I've visited is Germany I made loads of great friends there and would love to live there one day.
6. I would love to go to east Asia some day. I really want to visit Hong-Kong, South Korea, Vietnam and Japan.
7. My favourite clothing brands are H&M, Monki, Top Shop and Urban Outfitters. I also like shopping in independent shops like a shop called BS8 in Bristol.
8. I live near Bristol in the UKand I love living near my friends and my school and being able to shop in Bristol.
9. I am going into my last year of secondary school (year 11) in September and my favourite subjects are PE, Sociology, English language and German. My least favourite subjects are Maths, Geography, Physics and Chemistry.
10. My Birthday is on the 30th December, right between Christmas and New Year! You could say its on New Years Eve Eve which is good because I love the Christmas season.
Questions from Lolli
1. Moisturiser or Foundation?
Moisturiser, although my skin is usually quite oily it is usually only in my T zone, so I would hate to have to deal with not moisturising my face.
2. Do you have any nicknames?
No, my name isn't actually Lemmie, my name is Lauren which is what most of my friends call me but I call one of my friends Lemmie and she calls me Chummy (we're kind of Zoella, Louise fan girls (!)) However when I was creating this I couldn't have Lauren Reviews as my and I thought Lemmie would do. So I guess Lemmie is my nickname now!
3. Favourite Band/Arist?
Wow, this is a hard question. At the moment maybe Ben Howard, however I also love Nina Nebitt, Rizzle Kicks, The View, One Direction and Bastille ( I am going to see Bastille in November and I am super exited! I'm also going to see the View soon! Exitifying!)
4. Favourite Make-Up Brand?
These are really hard Lolli! I like Rimmell eyeshadows and lip products and Sleek for face products. I also have a couple of things from Benefit which I love but overall looking through my make-up bag a lot of the products that I use everyday are Maybelline so I would say Maybelline at the moment.
5. Favourite Celebrity?
I love Beyonce and Nina Nesbitt they always looks amazing and are really talented and hardworking. Ben Howard is really talented as well. I love and admire loads of actors such as Emily Blunt, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Zooey Deschanel, Jennifer Lawrence. I think overall Emma Stone because she is really funny, down to earth and always looks so beautiful.
6. Favourite Film?
My top seven would be (in no particular order) Inception, Easy A, Mean Girls, the newest Spiderman and Silver Linings Playbook, Skyfall and 500 Days of Summer. My favourite is 500 Days of Summer though.
7. Tea or Coffee?
Can I say neither? I don't like tea or coffee but I like herbal tea or fruit tea and I do like coffee flavoured things (cake etc.). But on balance probably coffee.
8.Would you rather do without TV or the Internet?
Easily without TV; I don't watch that much TV and I spend far too much time on the internet.
9.When did you start Blogging?
I wrote my first blog when I started this account in November 2012, and then another one a bit later on, but I only wrote a tiny bit on them and I deleted them soon after writing them.
10. Favourite Hair Product?
My hair isn't hugely long but its really thick and I love my Loreal Elvive Full Restore Conditioning Repairing Spray. Which is basically just a nice a detangler and it hydrates it as well and I really like it.
Okay so here are the people I nominate I'm not 100% sure that they have under 200 followers, but I nominate zoella and sprinkleofglitter. I'm joking here's who I nominate:
And anyone who sees this and wants to do it.
I think you guys have under 200 :)
Here are the questions for you guys to answer:
1. Favourite actor/actress?
2. Favourite animal?
3.Which celebrity would you most like to meet?
4.What is the best band/artist you have seen live (or who would you most like to see live?)
4. Favourite lip balm?
5. Favourite sport?
6. Favourite and least favourite subjects at school?
7. What is your favourite nail product
8. What month is your birthday in?
9. Summer or Winter?
10. Going out or staying in?
Thank you very much to Lolli for nominating me.